Saturday, January 23, 2010

What An Amazing Week


Over this last week, in southern California, we've had:
  1. Hail
  2. Strait Winds
  3. Tornadoes
  4. Flooding
  5. Earthquakes
  6. Landslides
  7. Lightning/Thunder
  8. Rainbows
  9. And a year's worth of rain in a week's worth of time.
This morning, after a series of storms, the skies were clear and and made a postcard that lasted the time I drove to work (I was stuck inside all day and it was dark when I left).  I am so thankful for where I live and work.  I feel sorry for the people that take it for granted.  Hopefully the view this morning helped at least one person realize how lucky they are.


More rain has been forecast for next week...


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen that any of the times I've been down there.

    ReplyDelete