Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mistakes Can Be Blessings...


My original intent this evening was to take a "self portrait" while i was driving.  I've seen it done where the person came out crystal clear with the lights streaking across the window.  I set up my camera on my dash with my remote, stopped down the aperture so I could get a slow shutter (and so I could have a larger depth of field), and went for a drive.  As I was turning the camera around to take a look at what I just captured, I accidentally hit the shutter button and took another picture.  I left it there, just for kicks and giggles, and above is what came out.  This ended up being the best image of the night.  While the streets in downtown Temple City are well lit, they aren't the smoothest.  Maybe I'll try the freeway....

No comments:

Post a Comment